Skip navigation
Prescott & Gage
Prescott
Gage
American, 1861 - 1865
Prescott
Biography: D. K. Prescott and Edwin P. Gage were partners in Prescott & Gage from about 1861 to 1865. Their studio was located at 368 Main Street in Hartord. Although the firm was apparently known as Prescott & Gage until 1865, Gage left for Havana, Cuba in 1863, leaving Prescott in charge of the Hartford studio, but still retaining an interest in the firm.